This year’s service will be hosted by Co Armagh in the town of Markethill. Brethren are asked to assemble at 3.00pm at the bottom of Newry Street at the junction with the Armagh/Newry Road for a short parade to the service at Markethill Chapel of Ease (Church of Ireland) at 3.30pm. It is anticipated that the incumbent minister Rev Neville Hughes will lead the service. All members of associated lodges are invited to attend.
Direction from Belfast-
- Take the M12 from the M1 to Portadown
- Follow the signs for Armagh
- At the Stonebridge roundabout, take left towards Richhill
- In the village of Richhill turn left towards Hamiltonsbawn/Markethill
- At Hamiltonsbawn travel straight over the staggered crossroads to Markethill
- At the end of the road take left, onto the Armagh/Newry Road. Approx 1 ½ miles along this road, turn right into Newry Street and the assembly point